Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I add a shared mailbox in Outlook 2011/2016 (Mac)?
- Open Outlook for Mac, select the Tools menu then Accounts
- Select your Deakin account and Advanced....
- Select the Delegates tab
- In the section People I am a delegate for select the + symbol
- Type in the name of the shared mailbox, then select the desired user from the result list and click Add
- Select OK to close the accounts window
After a short period of time that shared mailbox will appear as a folder in the View list on the left side.
How do I send an email from the shared mailbox?
You can send email messages by specifying the shared mailbox account as the sender in the From line using the drop-down menu: