Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Establishing a secure(VPN) connection to Deakin using Junos Pulse (Mac OS X)
Installing Pulse Secure
- Open the Deakin Software Library.
- Under Connectivity tools, select Secure VPN Connection clients.
- Download the version of Pulse Secure that is appropriate for your computer. You may need to enter your Deakin username and password to download the installer.
- Launch the installer. The program will install the software and required settings - no further action is required.
Establishing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection
- The Pulse Secure icon will appear in the menu bar. Click on this to start a secure VPN connection.
- Select Deakin Secure VPN > Connect.
- Enter your Deakin User Name and Password.
- A green arrow will appear over the Pulse Secure icon when the connection is established.
- To disconnect, click the Pulse Secure icon, then select Deakin Secure VPN > Disconnect. This will end your secure session.