Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Connecting to Wi-Fi (eduroam) on Windows 7
The following guide will assist with:
Connecting to Eduroam
- Select Wi-Fi and connect to eduroam.
- Enter your "email@example.com"
- Enter your password
If you are having trouble connecting to eduroam by following the steps above please follow the instructions below to connect using Deakin Setup.
Connecting to Eduroam using Deakin Setup
- Select the wireless network settings symbol in the Task Bar
- Select the Deakin Setup network and Connect
- Go to deakin.edu.au (this may happen automatically)
- Select Join Now
- Download the file
- Open the file just downloaded
- Select Run when prompted with the security warning
- Select Yes when prompted by User Account Control
- Enter your Deakin username and Deakin password then Select Next
- Select Done when the application has finished the configuration process
Cannot connect to eduroam?
You can try to remove/forget the existing eduroam setup on your device, then complete the eduroam setup again.