Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Set up Automatic Replies (Out of Office) in Outlook (Windows)
To Access Automatic Replies dialogue box
- Click the File tab.
- Click Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- Select the Send Automatic Replies button.
Specify a set time and date range for automatic replies
- Select the Only send during this time range box.
- Set the Start date and time, and then set the End date and time.
Add Auto-reply message content
- In the Inside my organisation tab, type the message that you want to send in response to email coming from Deakin accounts.
- In the Outside my organisation tab, select the Auto-reply to people outside my organisation button then type the message that you want to send in response to email from non-Deakin accounts.
- Click OK.
Note: If you select Only send during this time range, the automatic replies will continue to run until the date and time set. Otherwise, the automatic replies will continue to run until you go back into the settings and select the Do not send automatic replies option.
For additional information on the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) function, see this Microsoft article.