Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How to set up OneDrive on a Windows 8 Phone
Note: you need to have access to Wi-Fi on your phone to set up your Office 365 account. Refer to the instructions for connecting to Wi-Fi at Deakin (Eduroam).
Tap on the Home button on your Windows phone and scroll down to find the Office icon.
- Tap on the folder icon.
- Tap Import links instead, then type https://deakin365-my.sharepoint.com. Tap on the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner to continue.
- Enter your Deakin email address and password, then tap Done.
- Staff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student - email@example.com
- You will be able to see the files and documents that you have in OneDrive.