Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Reset your forgotten Deakin Staff password
How do I reset my password?
- On any device go to the Reset forgotten password website.
- Select Staff.
- Enter your Staff ID1 and Date of Birth and select submit.
- Select and type in either your Mobile Number2 or Email address2 to send the verification code to.
- Enter the verification code and select Submit.
- Enter your new password and then again to verify and select Set Password.
The password will now be reset (assuming the nominated password complies with the password requirements.)
1 Your staff ID is displayed on your Deakin Staff card. If this is not available, or if your ID is unknown, please contact your supervisor.
2 Your mobile phone number or email address needs to be listed within DeakinPeople to use this service. If your details are not in DeakinPeople prior to using this service then please contact the IT Service Desk to reset your password.