Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Reset your forgotten Deakin Student password
How do I reset my password?
- On any device, open a web browser and go to the Reset forgotten password page.
- Select Student.
- Enter your Student ID and Date of Birth.
- Select your code retrieval method, then enter your mobile number or email address that is registered in StudentConnect and select Submit.
- Enter the verification code from the SMS/email and select Submit.
- Enter your new password twice and select Set Password.
The password will now be set, assuming the nominated password complies with the password requirements).
Are you on campus?
If you are on campus, you can log into a Deakin lab computer with the username deakin and password deakin, and follow the instructions above.
This is for Windows computers only. It does not work on Deakin Mac computers.