IT Help

Have an IT question?

How can we help you?

Our Best Answer

Request a change of email address for fax forwarding on a Ricoh Printer

A request can be lodged to Ricoh if a change of email address is required in regards to fax forwarding.

1. Complete the change form. You MUST detail the exact change requirements in relation to the fax forward under Section 4 - Current Print Service Issues.

2. Email the form to

Did this answer your question?