Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Adding a print queue on a Deakin Desktop workstation (Windows)
Install the print queue and driver
- Select Devices and Printers from the Start Menu.
- Click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- The print queue required for each campus should appear (other results may also appear in the list). If not, select The printer that I want isn't listed and search for one of the following printer queues:
- Select the print queue for your campus location and click OK. The printer driver will be downloaded and installed on your workstation. When the installation is complete, click Next.
- Select whether you would like this print queue to be the default printer, and click Finish. The printer will appear in the Printers and Faxes list. The green circle with a white tick indicates the default printer.