Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Adding a print queue on a Deakin Desktop workstation (Windows)
Note: This article is for computers managed by eSolutions that are also on the Deakin network. The Papercut desktop Gadget will be automatically deployed to all managed Windows computers.
Install the print queue and driver
- Select Devices and Printers from the Start Menu.
- Click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- The print queue required for each campus should appear (other results may also appear in the list). If not, select The printer that I want isn't listed and search for one of the following printer queues:
- Select the print queue for your campus location and click OK. The printer driver will be downloaded and installed on your workstation. When the installation is complete, click Next.
- Select whether you would like this print queue to be the default printer, and click Finish. The printer will appear in the Printers and Faxes list. The green circle with a white tick indicates the default printer.