Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How to copy to the bypass tray on a Ricoh printer
Tip: When printing on special paper (for example: labels, thick card stock, envelopes etc), it is recommended that you use the bypass tray.
- Swipe your DeakinCard to log in.
- Press the Copy button.
- Place the paper face-down in the bypass tray.
- Press the # button on the numerical keypad.
- Select Paper Type and choose the appropriate option. Press OK > OK.
- Enter the desired number of copies using the numerical keypad.
- Press Start.