IT Help

Have an IT question?

How can we help you?

Our Best Answer

I would like to get the handbrake program downloaded as my unit recommends it

 The best person to help you is your Unit Chair. You can find your Unit Chair’s contact details in DeakinSync

Did this answer your question?