Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I create a whiteboard in a Skype for Business (Lync) meeting/webinar?
The whiteboard is a shared page for notes and drawings that participants in the meeting can contribute to.
To start whiteboarding in an online meeting
- Start with an active video call or meeting/webinar.
- In the conversation window, click the Present icon, then select More... from the menu.
- Select Whiteboard.
A whiteboard panel will open in the conversation window.
To draw on the whiteboard
- All participants who have joined via video can use the Tools to draw on the whiteboard.
- Click the Menu... tool and select Save As to save the whiteboard.
Note that drawings will be recorded in real-time if you are recording the video meeting.
- Click Stop Presenting to close the whiteboard.