Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I divert a phone call to my Voicemail in Lync? (Mac)
Deakin Staff who have been transitioned to Lync Voice can make and receive phone calls without a deskphone using Lync on their Mac computer.
For Windows computers, please see How do I redirect a phone call to my Voicemail in Lync? (Windows)
To divert an incoming call
1. When the call 'pop-up' appears, click Redirect.
2. Select one of the options:
- Voicemail to divert the call to your voicemail.
- Reply with instant message to reply by Lync instant message instead (only available if the person is calling you using Lync, not regular phone calls).
- Set to Do Not Disturb to divert the call to your voicemail and set your Lync presence to 'Do Not Disturb'.