Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I set my voicemail message in Skype for Business (Lync)? (Windows)
Deakin Staff can make and receive phone calls using Skype for Business (formerly called Lync) on their Windows PC.
For Mac computers, please see How do I set my voicemail message in Lync? (Mac).
To set your voicemail message
- Open Skype for Business (Lync).
- Select the Phone icon.
Your voicemails are shown at the bottom of the Phone panel.
- Click the Voicemail Settings icon. (If the icon is not shown, follow the instructions below)
- Select Change Greetings.
- Follow the voice prompts to set your voicemail greeting.
If the Voicemail icon is not shown
- Select File > Sign-out to sign out of Skype for Business.
- In the Sign-in window, click Delete my sign-in info.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Sign back in to Skype for Business using your full Deakin email address and password.