Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I book an Echo Small Classroom Capture?
- Go to the Online Echo Web Booking Form.
- Complete the Booking Purpose:
- What are you trying to do, select Book automatic lecture recording in Echo venue.
- Purpose of the recording, select Lecture presentation.
- Complete the Unit Details:
- Select the Unit Code you wish to schedule the recording for.
- Select the Section from the Drop-down menu - options are:
- Burwood, Warrnambool, Waterfront, Waurn Ponds or Off Campus
- Select the Trimester for the booking.
- Complete the Users who require access to the echo section:
- Select the Instructor for this booking (if different person is making the booking).
- Select Teaching assistant if they require access to the Echo recording.
- Select Guest presenter if required.
- Complete the recording details:
- Select the Title for your Unit (defaults to Unit Name and Trimester).
- Optional - add additional presenter if required.
- Select the Campus for the recording - default is section used above.
- Select the Room for the booking.
- Select the booking as a Recurring Event - Yes (recommended)
- The Start and End Dates will default to the standard trimester dates for trimester 2.
- Select the Day for your class to be recorded.
- Select any excluded dates that you do not wish to record.
- Set the time and duration:
- Select the Start Time for your class. Your scheduled recording will commence at the start time once you have logged into the presentation workstation.
- Select the Duration of the recording - 60 mins, 120 mins, 180 mins.
- Select the Recording Option for your booking - Scheduling: Low motion video: PC - PowerPoint, web pages.
- Click Confirm Booking Details to submit your booking to the Echo system.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details of your booking.
For further enquiries, please contact the IT Service Desk.