Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How can I find the contact information of another student?
There are a few different ways you can find the contact information (email address) of another student.
1. Login to DeakinSync.
2. In the header bar, click the People icon - Outlook Web App (OWA) will open the Contacts page.
3. Use the Search people box to find someone.
In your email
1. Open Outlook Web App (OWA).
2. Click New mail.
3. In to To: field, start typing the name of the student. If their name does not appear, click Search contacts and directory for more results.
Within your unit on CloudDeakin
You can search for the contact information of someone specifically within your unit.
1. Login to CloudDeakin.
2. Click on the unit, then the Collaborate dropdown, then Class list.