Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I navigate within the EchoCentre Page?
If you linked to all the recordings for the unit, the link will open the EchoCenter for teaching staff.
Students have a different view of the EchoCentre to teaching staff. Students will see their bookmarks in place of the recording statistics.
The EchoCenter for teaching staff allows you to:
- Access all the audio and visual recordings for your unit.
- View course statistics by trend or by week. Hover over the bars in the graph for more information.
- Discussions are currently disabled. Encourage students to use discussions within your CloudDeakin unit site.
- View analytics to help you gauge how many students are viewing your Echo recordings, the cumulative views and the average completion rate for all your students viewing this echo recording.
- Use the heat map to find out what is most interesting to your students. This is determined by the number of views per segment and the notes generated in a segment by your students. Hover over or click on a section of the heat map to find out more information.
- Access information about the recording or your personal bookmarks.
- Stream an Echo recording using the EchoPlayer.