IT Help

Have an IT question?

How can we help you?

Our Best Answer

Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students: how to book rooms, vehicles etc

Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students may need to book rooms, vehicles or other university assets that are not accessible using a student account.

If you are a HDR student, you can speak with staff at your Faculty or Institute about these types of bookings.

The eSolutions IT Service Desk can let you know who the appropriate contact person is, if you are unsure.

Did this answer your question?