Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I edit a document using Office 365 on a Windows tablet?
- Connect to your Deakin OneDrive.
- Open OneDrive.
- Tap the document you wish to edit.
- The document will automatically open in the relevant Office 2013 application (Word, Excel etc). If you don't have a licensed version of Office 2013 installed, Office 365 will open in a web browser. You can log in and use the web version of the applications and features.
- When prompted, enter your Deakin email address.
- Staff - email@example.com
- Student - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once editing is complete, tap the icon. The document will be saved back to your Deakin OneDrive.
Additional Information: The save icon with the circle of arrows indicates that the document has been opened from within OneDrive.