Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I share my mailbox in Outlook 2011/2016? (Mac)
- Hold Control and click (or right click) on the folder you want to share
- Select Sharing Permissions...
- Select Add User...
- Type in the name of the person/account you want to grant access to then select Find
- Select the account from the search results and select OK
- Set the appropriate viewing access you would like the user to have, then select OK
Note: the folder must be shared with the Reviewer permissions at least
- If the folder is a sub-folder, then repeat for the folder(s) above with a permission level of at least Contributor
- Finally, you need to grant at least Contributor permissions to your mailbox
If you cannot see the name of the account above the Inbox, then open the Outlook menu, click on Preferences. Under Personal Settings, click on General. Then, under Folder list, clear the 'Hide On My Computer folders' check box.