Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Why do I see a spinning wheel and nothing loading when I use Apps on Demand?
On a PC/Mac
This behaviour usually indicates that the Citrix Receiver software is not properly installed.
- Clear your Internet browser cache
- Restart your Internet browser or try a different browser
- If you still see this behaviour, visit http://receiver.citrix.com and install the Citrix Receiver
On an Android or iOS device
This behaviour usually indicates that there is a problem with your network connection.
- Verify that you have a working wi-fi or 3G/4G connection
- Log out of the Citrix Receiver app, then log back in
- Delete the account you have created in the Citrix Receiver, then log in again
- If you still see the spinning wheel, uninstall the Citrix Receiver app and then download it again from your device's app store.