Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I transfer a file using Apps on Demand?
Transferring a file using Apps on Demand is simple as it recognises the document folders on your personal computer, including any USB, memory stick or external hard drive that is connected to it.
Transferring a file
- Open an Internet browser and go to appsondemand.deakin.edu.au
- Log in using your Deakin username and Deakin password
- Open the File Explorer application
- The application will open in a new window using Citrix Receiver
- You may now drag/drop or copy/paste the file you want to transfer to your local disk drives or your Deakin storage drives.