Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
How do I use the End User Computing (EUC) portal?
The End User Computing (EUC) portal has been designed to be a simple and intuitive webpage that Deakin staff can use to order computer equipment through our provider, Data#3.
Below are some quick reference guides to assist with using the system.
- How do I order a new computer?
- I have received a computer retirement / end of lease email, what do I do?
- How do I order an end of lease replacement computer?
- How do I order a non-standard computer?
- How do I order computer peripherals? (e.g. keyboard, mouse, docking station, carry bag)
- How do I update my asset details?
- How do I decommission a computer?
- How do I backup my data for PC or for Mac
Where do I go for further information?
You will need to contact your End User Computing contacts
Who can I contact at Data#3?
Please contact Data#3 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 86879213