Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Troubleshooting: iCloud is not syncing with Outlook 2013 (Windows)
Recreate the iCloud data file
- In Outlook, select File > Account Settings > Account Settings
- Select the Data File tab > iCloud > Remove
- Close Outlook
- Open the iCloud app (i.e. select the Windows button > Control Panel > iCloud)
- Select Setup iCloud Contacts, Calendars and Tasks in Outlook
- When the setup has finished, open Outlook
You may be prompted to enter your iCloud password, depending on whether you have saved this previously.