Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Restore a deleted file from a snapshot (Mac OS X)
Connect to AppsOnDemand and launch Windows Explorer
- In a web browser open https://appsondemand.deakin.edu.au and login with your Deakin username and password.
- If you are prompted to install Citrix Receiver to access your applications, go through the installation steps found at "How do I login to Apps on Demand on my Mac?" to complete the installation successfully.
- Launch Windows Explorer by clicking the File Explorer icon in the application list.
- If you are restoring a file from a snapshot of your Home Directory, double click your Home Directory and go to the next step.
If you are restoring a file from a snapshot taken of a File Share enter the path to the file share in the Address Bar of the Windows Explorer window and press Enter. If you do not know the path of your file share visit the My Shares page in IAM and find the share in the list of File Shares I Have Access To.
- Open the Restore a deleted file from a snapshot (Windows) article and follow the steps listed to restore your file.