Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Booking a room/resource with Outlook 2011/2016 (Mac)
- Open the Calendar section in Outlook
- Select Meeting, then Scheduling
- Select Add New, then Add Room
- Find the room where you wish to have the meeting, select it, then Add to Meeting
- Close the window once the relevant meeting room(s) have been added
- When you've set an appropriate date, time, subject and added participants as you would for any other meeting, select Send
Also need to videoconference?
Book a Virtual Meeting Point (VMP). You can add the VMP resource the same way a room was added in the above instructions
Can't find the room in Outlook?
Centrally managed rooms are not listed in the Outlook address book. These rooms can be booked via the room bookings webpage.