Have an IT question?
Our Best Answer
Email and Calendars
How to access your email and calendars on any device.
Select your device to get it set-up with email and calendars.
Advanced users may wish to go straight to our email server settings.
How to forward your email
You can have your Deakin email forwarded to an external, non-Deakin email address.
Staff can have a Deakin email address forwarded to another Deakin address.
- Forwarding between Deakin email addresses with Outlook
- Forwarding between Deakin email addresses with the Outlook Web App
Shared mailboxes and calendars
A shared mailbox is an email account that more than one person can use to send and receive email from the same email address.
Before you can add a shared mailbox to your email, the owner of the mailbox needs to share it with you - here's how someone can share a mailbox with you.
Once you've been added to the mailbox, here's how to add it to your Outlook.
Frequently asked questions about email
- What's the email message size limit?
- How do I set up a staff email distribution list?
- How do I request a staff generic email address?
- How do I export my email from Outlook?